The largest number of libraries at the Faculty of Philology may be described as department libraries. There are seventeen of them and they are located at the following departments: Serbian Language, Serbian Literature, Slavonic Languages, Romance Language, Romanian Language, Italian Language, Iberian Languages, English Language, German Language, Scandinavian Languages, Albanian Language, Oriental Languages, Comparative Literature and Theory of Literature, Library and Information Science, and Hungarian Language.
- Total number of libraries at the Faculty of Philology: 17, 5 of which are in the process of being established.
- Total number of library units at the Faculty of Philology: 269,913
- Total number of monographs at the Faculty of Philology: 215,113
- Total number of serial publications at the Faculty of Philology: 51,000
- Total number of non-book materials at the Faculty of Philology: 3,800